Efficient Supply Chain for Automotive Industry OEMs
In a recent study carried out by KPMG, almost four-fifths of decision-makers in the automotive industry consider the increased use of IT platforms and the standardization of software modules to be important trends. SME OEMs are therefore seeking effective, fast ERP systems that meet all the automotive industry’s requirements and optimize their supply chain management (SCM).
Comprehensive SCM System for Automotive Suppliers
From production, sales and shipping to purchasing, goods receipt and communication management, there is a huge demand for centralized, clear and fully integrated SCM systems to cover the entire process, using the formats standard to the automobile industry. According to the KPMG study, almost 90 percent of automotive suppliers want to increase their investments in module and platform strategies.
SAP Business One for Automotive: A Single Solution for All Applications
SAP Business One for Automotive expands the functionality of SAP Business One to include the specific requirements of the automotive manufacturing industry. The SCM ERP system provides all the logistical business processes which support automotive suppliers in their daily activities.
Benefits of SAP Business One for Automotive:
- Clear modeling of the complete supply chain from vendor to customer using forecasts, delivery schedules and call-offs, MRP II, production, container management, product identifiers, loading lists, deliveries, settlement, etc.
- Support and secure exchange of all current formats used by automotive manufacturers like Odette, EDIFACT, VDA, ANSI X.12, EANCOM
- ISO compliance (functional) through
- Quality assurance all along the supply chain
- Comprehensive documentation (version, revision, drawing, batch and serial numbers)
- Easy integration of subsystems like CAD/PLM, machinery (PLC), pattern optimization, etc.
Implementation & Support
As an end-to-end solution provider Culex can manage everything required for SAP Business One for the Automotive Industry. Call us on 08000 199 420 to discuss your requirements.