SAP Business One is a breakthrough in manufacturing software.
The manufacturing sector in the UK is very much on the up, and it’s the progressive companies adopting technology that allows real time decision making that are making the most of it. Our manufacturing clients have leveraged the power of SAP Business One to enable them to effectively react to short term changes in schedule, and new orders that impact their ability to deliver on time.
- Streamline production
Easily deﬁne multi-level BOMs and automatically create work orders based on accurate reports of product and material availability.
- More accurate material requirements planning
SAP Business One enables users to manage MRP through a simple wizard-based process. Deﬁne planning scenarios in ﬁve easy steps… accurately predict demand based on forecasts… and much more.
- Integrate manufacturing with accounting data
SAP Business One’s inventory management capability is fully integrated with its accounting functionality, so there’s no need to reconcile your inventory status with your ﬁnancials – they’re automatically in sync.
- Clearer, instantaneous insights
Create up-to-the-minute dashboards to deliver revealing snapshots of key performance indicators–for unprecedented day-to-day control.
- Business-critical alerts
Features a powerful business alert system developed for small and midsized companies.
- Powerful Reporting Tools Provide Full Business Insight
Simple for users to create, SAP Business One delivers standard ﬁnancial and enterprise reports. SAP Business One’s unique reporting tools allow you to click on virtually any item in a report to see all the relevant details. A sample of standard manufacturing reports include:
- Bill of materials reports
- Inventory status reports
- Inventory valuation reports
- Production order reports
- Order recommendation reports
- Sales and purchasing analysis reports
- Easily Forecast and Plan Production
Predict demand based on forecasts, instead of solely relying on received orders. A planning wizard steps users through creating planning scenarios in ﬁve easy steps. Forecast calculations help users foresee future demand and adjust material planning accordingly.
- Streamline and Monitor Manufacturing
Easily specify ﬁnished goods products and their raw materials – with precise speciﬁcations for the quantities and warehouses involved. Work orders can be issued for assembly or disassembly, which automatically puts components back into inventory.Users can view planned quantity versus quantity issued, in stock and available and can also monitor the due dates of the order. Sales orders can also be referenced on a work order so users can check the status of the item while it is work-in-process.
Our manufacturing clients using SAP Business One have realised many benefits to include:
- Accurate and predictable delivery times
- Accurate and reliable order margins
- A reduction in planning time
- Improved responsiveness to demand fluctuations
- Increase customer satisfaction
- A reduction in lead times and work in progress