If your industry is changing faster than your business is, how can you compete long term with restrictive systems?
As your business has grown, you will have added lots of different systems all the way along as and when required but are now facing a situation where you have disparate and disjointed systems. Each system successfully managed the problem at the time of implementation but now you have too many systems, each doing their own thing.
If any of the following scenarios are the status quo in your business, it’s likely that your current multiple systems aren’t providing a solid foundation for your future growth.
- Holding data in multiple disconnected areas, meaning it’s difficult to keep your information up to date and accurate;
- Having to provide multiple training to employees for these different systems;
- Inability to gain real time information and reporting being an arduous and manual task;
- Current systems aren’t scalable for the growth you want to achieve;
- Long winded business processes with no possibility of automation;
- Your workforce aren’t mobile enabled and their insights are based on unsychronised information;
- Decisions can’t be data driven as you are unable to access up to the minute information quickly and have confidence it in its accuracy;
- Departments are unable to share data with one another to make better decisions;
- Facing increased IT costs to update these systems but getting decreasing visibility in return.
Is there an option to update your existing systems in a cost effective way and if so, will they still be up to the job in 5 years’ time? When your existing collection of disparate systems can’t keep up with the rate of business change and customer expectations, it may be that you need to consider a single solution like SAP Business One which will accommodate your needs now AND long term.
Culex Ltd is the first SAP Business One partner in the UK to be awarded SAP’s prestigious SAP Recognised Expertise for SAP Business One. Find out how we are recognised for our demonstrable product knowledge and delivery capabilities, as well as how we can help you to grow simple.
Culex is an accredited SAP Partner, specialising in the implementation, support and development of SAP Business One since 2003. Our extensive business experience and software knowledge enables us to consistently deliver a service of the highest quality, which in turn enables our clients to maximise their return from their software investment. For further information about Culex Ltd, call 08000 199 420 or visit www.culex.co.uk/