Aberdeen Group’s research finds that 96% of Best-in-Class (the top 20% of performers) growing businesses have implemented an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
The study shows some shocking statistics of the challenges businesses face regards multiple & outdated systems:
- 83% of systems cannot interact with each other
- 89% of systems cannot track business processes
- 83% contain inaccurate data
- 78% contain redundant data
- 72% cannot access data away from the office
Conversely, best in class growing business with a single ERP solution such as SAP Business One realise the following statistics:
- They are TWICE more likely to be able to tailor and access reports in a self-service capacity
- They are TWICE more likely to have mobile access to ERP
- 47% can tailor ERP to support business change (compared to 19% of all others)
- 50% have business analytics integrated into ERP
- 58% have automatic notifications (compared to 23% without)
- An average 10% increase in profitability over the past two years
These solutions are designed to help organizations of all sizes to face their challenges and provide a single business system to support visibility, efficiency, and decision-making. ERP is the key tool in business to make your life easier.
SAP Business One is a single, fully integrated ERP solution designed specifically to help small to medium sized businesses grow.
Click the image below to see the full infographic