Procurement projects can be very complex and time consuming for all parties involved. Imagine you want to purchase some machinery, this would involve many different stages until you come to a deal with the vendor, such as:-
- Vendor qualification
- Product qualification
These multiple stages can be complex and hard to keep track of for the purchaser, particularly if there are many projects undertaken at the same time. With the Procurement Opportunity Management enhancement in SAP Business One 9.1 version you can fully customise these opportunity stages to suit your business needs.
Purchasers working within SAP Business One 9.1 now have access to these new features:-
- Keep track of statuses of all purchases
- Document all activities – meetings with colleagues, calls to vendors etc
- Add documents detailing specifications to the open opportunity
- Make better informed business decisions about your purchases with key invaluable insights
- Create purchase quotations
- View reports to analyse procurement projects – pending, open, under negotiation, won etc
If you are considering an upgrade to 9.1, speak to the Culex team today. Established in 2004, our focus from day one has been on quality in all aspects of our business, from the solutions we sell, to the expertise we provide with over 10 years SAP experience.
View the demo below to see how the enhancements work in practice
Culex is an accredited SAP Partner, specialising in the implementation, support and development of SAP Business One since 2003. Our extensive business experience and software knowledge enables us to consistently deliver a service of the highest quality, which in turn enables our clients to maximise their return from their software investment. For further information about Culex Ltd, call 08000 199 420 or visit www.culex.co.uk.