SAP Business One 9.2 introduces a virtual item for Fixed Assets concept.
- When a company purchases identical assets in large quantities this feature can be used to automatically create master data records for each of the assets
- Serial number enforcement has also been enabled to save time and effort
- Automatic creation of fixed assets equivalent to the number of items in an A/P invoice
- Automatic numbering sequence has to be defined and used for fixed assets
- This enhancements leads to faster processing of large quantities of fixed assets that share the same properties
To see an example of how this works click on the clip below.
For more information on SAP Business One and how it could work for your business click here.
To read our case studies on why other companies have made the move to SAP Business One with Culex Ltd, click here.
Culex Ltd is the first SAP Business One partner in the UK to be awarded SAP’s prestigious SAP Recognised Expertise for SAP Business One. Find out how we are recognised for our demonstrable product knowledge and delivery capabilities, as well as how we can help you to grow simple.
Culex is an accredited SAP Partner, specialising in the implementation, support and development of SAP Business One since 2003. Our extensive business experience and software knowledge enables us to consistently deliver a service of the highest quality, which in turn enables our clients to maximise their return from their software investment. For further information about Culex Ltd, call 08000 199 420 or visit www.culex.co.uk/