Are you searching for an affordable solution to integrate eBay with SAP Business One and your preferred courier service provider? TaskCentre provides organisations running SAP Business One with a drag-and-drop integration platform to integrate with eBay.
Common automated processes requested by companies running SAP Business One and an eBay store include:
- Automatic download of orders taken
- Automatic download of shipping details
- Automatic download of customer feedback
- Automatic download of payment details
- Automatic synchronisation of eBay with SAP Business One and other shopping portals
- Automatic upload of product description and images
- Automatic upload of item prices
- Automatic upload of shipping method details
- Automatic upload of colour, variety and stock availability
- Automatic upload of listing type (buy now, auction, classified ad)
What are the commercial advantages of integrating eBay with SAP Business One?
- Ability to significantly reduce order fulfilment times
- Ability to process a higher volume of sales without increasing company headcounts
- Ability to reduce operational costs
- Ability to eradicate repetitive data entry
Click here to find out more about Culex and TaskCentre’s partnership.
To download the eBay SAP Business One Integration made easy PDF, click here.
Culex is an accredited SAP Partner, specialising in the implementation, support and development of SAP Business One since 2003. Our extensive business experience and software knowledge enables us to consistently deliver a service of the highest quality, which in turn enables our clients to maximise their return from their software investment. For further information about Culex Ltd, call 08000 199 420 or visit www.culex.co.uk.