Imagine what you could achieve when you can quickly and accurately evaluate your business activity with instant insights? With SAP Business One you can manage and organise your businesses critical functions across sales, distribution, and financials, all in one, single integrated system. It allows you to instantaneously access a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your business, so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.
By implementing SAP Business One, you and your staff can:
* Increase your revenue with fast and easy access to real-time information
* Reduce costs by increasing automation and reducing inefficiencies and errors
* Run your business with just the one solution
* Improve customer relationships via an integral CRM providing your team with relevant information
* Attain clear, instantaneous insights via up-to-the minute dashboards & reports
* Utilise a powerful alerts system providing Business Critical alerts
* Improve efficiency with the SAP Business One centralised data repository
* Grow through Multi-currency & Multi-lingual capabilities
* Integrate with standard tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Check out our case studies to discover what an engineering company, a tyre distribution company and IT hardware company all have in common – the need for powerful analytics, real time reporting and dashboard capabilities, all provided by SAP Business One.
Beta Power Engineering Ltd
TIA (GB) Ltd t/a Treadsetters
Discover how the benefits of pre-defined reports, customised around the business processes you use the most, have helped these companies with their future goals.
Explore the solution that helps you make the right decision based on accurate, real-time information – learn more about SAP Business One here.
Culex is an accredited SAP Partner, specialising in the implementation, support and development of SAP Business One since 2003. Our extensive business experience and software knowledge enables us to consistently deliver a service of the highest quality, which in turn enables our clients to maximise their return from their software investment. For further information about Culex Ltd, call 08000 199 420 or visit www.culex.co.uk/