Customer Satisfaction & Increased Sales Through Exemplary Service
Customers expect superior service. If they don’t get it from you, they will go elsewhere. Better, faster, more efficient field sales & service is the key success factor to keeping your client base happy, and winning new business.
It’s impossible to account for everything when scheduling sales & service calls and your technicians manually; SAP Business One for Field Sales & Service Automation makes it easy. Eliminate return visits and no-shows by improving service information management: cut costs and improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
SAP Business One for Field Sales & Service Automation enables optimization of every facet of service delivery.
SAP Business One for Field Sales & Service Automation
With SAP Business One for Field Sales & Service Automation your employees have all relevant information such as service orders, client details, and installed equipment at their fingertips – on and offline. Every activity or task can be guided and documented with dynamic checklists. Capturing time and materials on the go becomes easy. Finalizing a service assignment is simple and efficient with a streamlined checkout process and automated service reports. With the push of a button, employees synchronize all information to the enterprise backend systems.
- Work anywhere: online and offline: Simply synchronize before you go on the field and work independently from mobile network coverage
- Service orders: see all your scheduled service orders. Claim work hours, expenses, mileage, and material
- Map: find your clients and get the direct route to the next assignment
- Master data: view client details, installed equipment, service history, inventory, and prices
- Reporting: use extensive and individual reports
- Inventory management: use spare parts and materials while keeping inventories and car stock up-to-date
- Barcode scanning: work with barcode managed inventory
- Sales: create sales quotations and orders on the spot
- Workflow: simply check-in and check-out on site
- Quality: customers rate your service directly and can digitally sign the work reports
- Checklists: work with checklists to profit from experience and ensure standardized processes. Document your work, add attachments, take and annotate pictures
- Sign-off: field technician signs filled-in checklists to confirm completion
- Teamwork: collaborate as a service team, coordinate your activities, and manage handovers with elaborated checklists
- Multiplatform: the mobile service application runs on iOS, Android and HTML5
Service orders raised via phone, web interface, or email are managed in the service center. Scheduled installations and maintenance tasks can be handled in the same intuitive web interface where you can effortlessly assign service orders to your field service team.
Planning & dispatching:
- Plan ad hoc and scheduled service assignments
- Group your field service staff based on scenarios
- See their current location on the map
- Check their availability
- Assign service orders
- Plan their routes
Comprehensive information to view:
- Client details
- Installed equipment
- Items on stock
- The service history per equipment
Publish & interact:
- Synchronize your planned service assignments with your field service staff
- Receive status updates while work is in progress
The checklist designer allows you to define checklists and easily deploy them to the field service employees. This empowers you to drive the standardization of processes and procedures across the whole organization. It is a straightforward way for you to provide guidance, work instructions, compliance and quality.
- Create/edit: create and edit checklists with simple drag & drop features
- Import/export: import and export functions for your checklists
- Translation: translate checklists into many languages
- Publish: publish checklists to field service staff
Implementation & Support
As an end-to-end solution provider Culex can manage everything required for SAP Business One for Field Sales & Service Automation. Call us on 08000 199 420 to discuss your requirements.