Hosting SAP Business One
Hosting enterprise software is seen as the hybrid method to deployment; clients still buy and own the licenses outright, however the licenses are installed on a server at a different location to the end users.
There are 2 types of hosting available from Culex:
Co-Location – the server belonging to the client is physically placed within a data center and managed by the hosting partner. Co-location is ideal if you wish to maintain the flexibility and control of owning your server, reduce risk and minimise your capital & operating costs incurred when hosting in-house.
Managed Hosting – space within a data center is subscribed to. Managed hosting takes care of your business hosting needs and removes distractions around server procurement, management and maintenance. This means that you can free up IT resource and deploy IT staff to projects that directly contribute to the growth and success of your business. On-site hosting engineers take care of all the tasks associated with running your hosting environment, this includes:
- Server installation and configuration
- Hardware and network maintenance
- Applying operating system updates and security patches
- Scheduled daily data back-up
- 24/7 monitoring to ensure that issues are dealt with swiftly
- Rapid response support providing on-demand assistance when you need it
- With over 17 years Managed Hosting experience and a proven reputation for service quality Zen can help you get the best out of your hosting environment and the applications you place in it