Have you outgrown your Sage software? If your accounting system is holding your business back, SAP Business One is the perfect upgrade solution to help kick start your business growth.
SAP Business One is specifically developed for the requirements of small to medium sized organisations. It is a single integrated solution covering all the critical business aspects including sales, services, stock control, financials, RM, operations, manufacturing and reporting. SAP Business One gives you instant access to information from any area of the business in a single solution, creating improved decision making and improved profitability.
Signs that your business has outgrown Sage…
- Have more than 10 users?
- Multiple stock locations?
- Multiple warehouses?
- Serial number & batch processing?
- Multi-currency & Multi language?
- Landed costs?
- Extensive budgeting?
- Period accounting?
- Advanced reporting & trend analysis?
- Unlimited companies?
- Over 80,000 transactions?
If any of the answers are yes, it’s probably time to consider upgrading from sage to a more comprehensive business solution. Culex has completed many projects with organisations who have outgrown sage and required an alternative software solution to help develop their business and aid in their future growth.
SAP Business One VS Sage
- SAP Business One is a single solution, which integrates all business processes including customer relationship management.
- SAGE provides CRM through Sage CRM – a separate suite of software
- SAP Business One provides the ability to add unlimited user defined fields, tables and logic in an intuitive and user friendly way, using standard user customisation tools which do not require any coding.
- SAGE customisations are not possible without bespoke and expensive software development.
- SAP Business One supports full multi-currency and multiple languages as standard
- SAGE provides extra currency or language support as extra purchased modules
- SAP Business One is priced by user and there is no charge for multiple companies
- Sage charges extra for multiple companies and prices per module and per user
- SAP developed SAP Business One from the ground up and publish five year product road-map so you can be secure in the knowledge that the product will continually be developed and improved upon.
Free SAP Business One Demo & Discovery Session
Culex offer a full discovery session at no charge and with no obligation to you, during which we will discuss your current business systems and their pain points in detail, and explore the areas where we can help, to include providing a demonstration of SAP Business One. To arrange, contact us on 0800 0199 420, or click here to contact us.