SAP Business One – 9.1 is now on general release.
If you are thinking of upgrading to the newer version of SAP Business One or have been using an older version for some time, here’s a snapshot of what enhancements have been made to 9.1.
For our existing clients who would like to upgrade, contact us today on 08000 199 420 to discuss what the changes and enhancements mean for your business, existing software and processes.
Please click on the links to see a snapshot of each 9.1 highlight.
- New resources module
- Process orientated bill of materials structure
- Production process
- Profitability can be calculated for a specific serial number or batch
- Manage business by branches in one database/localisation
- Additional data sources
- Ability to more flexibly optimise MRP execution
- More selection criteria, better usability
- Easier migration
- Control weight restrictions of bin locations
- For simplified unit of measure setup
- Copy price reduction on unit of measure level
- For optimised pick processes
- More easily track internal costs for your fixed assets
- Advanced solution to tax reporting
- Accelerated implementation for small businesses in selected countries
- New lightweight approach for add-on deployment
- Role-based user administration
- For faster implementations
- Adapt UIs to the needs of end users
- More option and fields supported
- Enable end user to edit large table data in their familiar UI (Excel)
- More options for sending documents to partners via e-mail
Specific to SAP Business One 9.1, version for SAP HANA
- New Role Based Cockpit for analytics and simplified system
- Workbench- New widget to cover most of the daily operation
- Enhanced feature set for Pervasive Analytics Dashboards and KPIs
- Supplementary Dashboard to display related, critical data
- Access system and partner business objects via easy-to-use Data protocol