The Start Of Your Journey
Selecting and implementing a new ERP system is something most companies undertake on an infrequent basis, perhaps once in a 5, 10 or 15 year period. Most businesses already have some sort of system in place, and more often than not whilst owners may desire something better, the system in place will ‘do the job’. However at some point a decision will be made to upgrade, or change the ERP solution.
And the decision to make that change is completely individual to the company depending on its individual needs and growth – there are no rules, only guidelines and best practices to follow.
To further complicate matters, an ERP system is not something that is purchased and then forgotten about. The process is a partnership, lasting those 5, 10 or 15 years, from initial selection, through to implementation, and then ongoing support and development.
Getting it right from the start
So you will want to ensure this partnership is right from the start. You will need the confidence that your ERP partner is a stable, reputable organisation that will undertake an efficient implementation and be able to support you and work with you for a long time.
We have the right process in place to give you that confidence. When you engage with us we will talk you through how we intend to work with you, giving you an understanding of the following:
- Our Sales Process: how we engage with you right from the start to understand your unique requirements and how our solutions may work for you;
- Our Implementation Methodology: safeguarding the integrity of the project at all points;
- Our Support Structure: ensuring your users are well looked after following implementation;
- Our Project & Account Management: keeping you informed every step of the way;
- Our Complimentary Services & Solutions: where we can continue to add value to your initial investment.
The process starts from the moment you make contact with us…we look forward to hearing from you.